If you have lower back pain, the discomfort can make certain tasks challenging and affect your quality of life. At Chiropractic Health Care Center of Hamden, LLC in Hamden, CT, we provide treatment to relieve the pain and prevent further complications. Before scheduling your appointment with us, learn more about how chiropractor care can be beneficial for lower back pain below!
Treatment for Lower Back Pain
At our practice, we offer various treatments that are designed to relive back pain. We understand that each patient is unique and we tailor our treatments to suit your specific needs. Some of the techniques that we use include the following:
- Toggle Drop – This procedure involves fast, thrusting movements that are applied in the affected location of the lower back. The movements are controlled in order to help shift the vertebrae and release built-up tension
- Motion Palpation – Used for diagnosis, this procedure is a hands-on evaluation that helps our chiropractor learn more about your spinal column during movements and determine where it is out of alignment
- Lumbar Rolls – This technique is frequently utilized for lower back pain and helps restore spinal alignment
- Pressure Release – Our chiropractor uses this method to separate the vertebrae, which reduces built-up pressure and alleviate your pain
- Chiropractic Adjustments – During this treatment, you will lie down on a chiropractic table as our chiropractor applies pressure to realign your spine and provide pain relief
Contact us for an Appointment Today
If you have lower back pain and have tried other treatments that have not been as effective, our team at Chiropractic Health Center of Hamden, LLC, in Hamden, CT, is happy to help. After a thorough evaluation, we will develop a well-rounded treatment plan that will help reduce your ache and improve your overall health. To learn more about the treatments that we provide or to schedule your appointment with our chiropractor, call us at (203) 288-2821 today. Our team looks forward to assisting you with your recovery process!